Thursday, November 10, 2022

Money Trees and Economic Growth

                                                        Money Trees and Economic Growth  

            Hello, my name is K.W and for my final action project of the term, I had to recreate a song for it to relate to SDGs 8 and 9 and create a music video that can be interpreted as the visual aspect of hip-hop. I also had to do this with 2 other group members to learn about creative input. During this term, I have done various amounts of action projects ranging from posters to essays. Although I would have to say this was the most challenging. 

    The challenges in this action project really challenged my brain on a producing aspect. Some of the challenges I faced were coming up with ideas for the video, picking a song, making lyrics that relate to my assigned SDG's, doing multiple takes for the video in public which challenged my social skills, finding time to shoot the video, and editing the video. This assignment pushed me to grow in multiple ways and also taught me new things. I have always had a way with words but this gave me a topic to write from and also build a melody with those words, which was the emceeing element of hip-hop. 

       Morever this was a very challenging yet fun project to do, which I think is a good example of what its like being a GCE student. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Live your truth

                 Hello, my name is K.W and this is my last term as a freshman in high school. This year has been full of learning lessons an...