Monday, October 24, 2022

Old Generation To New Generation The Struggle We All Face

                         Old Generation To New Generation The Struggle We All Face 

    Hello, my name is K.W and for the past month or so, I have been learning about hip-hop and how it relates to the SDG’s. In my class, I was assigned the task of comparing and contrasting 2 songs that relate to SDG’s of my choice. The songs I chose were They don't care about us by Micheal, Jackson and The story of O.J by Jay-Z. The two SDG’S I compared these two was SDG 1 no poverty, and SDG 16 peace, justice, and better institutions. 

The image being shown is from Jay-Z’s music video The Story of O.J 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Live your truth

                 Hello, my name is K.W and this is my last term as a freshman in high school. This year has been full of learning lessons an...