Wednesday, March 8, 2023

The Price To Pay

     Hello, My name is K.W and I am taking the course Energy. In this course I have learned various things about math and science relating to power and energy. In class we have done experiments such as measuring voltage, using kinetic energy and water to measure distance, and we have also had engineers come into class to speak to us about Energy. During this course we are learning about algebra, slope, ratios, graphs, function notation, chemistry and more. For this action project I was assigned the task of comparing to appliances using the math & science I learned and making and infomercial for the appliance I want to advertise.  

Graph Winia vs Premium Levella 
           
    For my action project I decided to compare two refrigerators specifically the premium levella and the Winia fridge. The refrigerator I am trying to advertise is the Premium levella because of the low cost of KWH/ KWY. The Premium levella fridge may cost 532.984 but the kwh is 344 so, It will save you in the future. The Winia fridge may cost 529.00$ but the KWH/KWY is 365 so it will cost you more on your energy bill, which is why the Premium levella is the best option.  In 20 years the Winia fridge will cost you 1550.9$ but the Premium levella will cost you 1496.18$ saving you a lot of money on your energy bill. 

    Overall, I enjoyed this action project but it was not easy. This action project really challenged my brain and required a lot of mathematical knowledge. If I could change anything about my project it would be my video because it was very low quality due to my poor technology access.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uFSB6_op5SaXiKOJE4ktAbVFY4ivyARo/view?usp=drive_web&authuser=0 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Live your truth

                 Hello, my name is K.W and this is my last term as a freshman in high school. This year has been full of learning lessons an...